Hello, and welcome to the Connecticut State Referee Program registration process for 2022/2023.
Completing the process now can get you on the fields as a referee by the time the season starts in September, and will keep you certified through December 31, 2023.
The registration process should take 20 minutes or less. If you find this is taking longer, please contact Carmine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 860-919-0850.
1) Please read this entire document first.
2) If you have not already done so, create an account at ctreferee.net .
3) If you have not already done so, create an account at learning.ussoccer.com. The link below will allow you to sign up (create an account), or login if you have an account.
4) After logging in, keep the page open and come back to this message and click the link below.
5) Clicking ‘course details’ will take you to the registration page. After registering, you will see a page that shows ‘this is what you need to do’ and it will provide you with a list of assignments.
We understand most new referees are also players, and sometimes coaches like to surprise everyone with a last-minute change or addition to the practice schedule. If this happens on the date(s) of your live or virtual meeting, please let the coach know that you have a prior appointment to train for your new job. Most coaches realize we need more referees, and chances are they will understand, and respect your desire to keep your commitment.
Even if you don’t finish the LC assignments, please attend the live and virtual meetings anyway.
I look forward to helping you become licensed US Soccer Referees, and with any luck working with you on some weekends this fall.
Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.
Thank you, and best regards,
Director of Operations
Connecticut State Referee Program